Leather & Fabric Sofas, Chesterfields, Home Furniture high quality living room, dining room and bedroom furniture including sofas and beds - Zest Interiors
Zest Interiors ("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web page, used to customise the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor, used to notify consumers about updates to our website.
People who supply us with their telephone numbers online, will only receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online, if a order issue has arisen.
Information we may collect from you
Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, email address or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our website, search for a product, place an order, report a problem with our website, or at a return request. The information you give us may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, email address and phone number.
Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: Technical information, including the IP address used to connect your computer or device to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, the referrer URL is captured.
Information about your visit, including the URL from referrer, through and from our website (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for, length of visits to certain pages, and methods used to browse away from the page and any abandoned products left in the basket.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you placed an order through PayPal/or any of our social media pages. We are also working with third parties including, for example, advertising networks, analytics providers (namely Google), and may receive information about you from them.
The way we use information: Uses made of the information
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the products and services that you request from us
- We use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to complete that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to complete that order.
- We use the information you provide about someone else when placing an order only to ship the product and to confirm delivery
- To process your payments via a third party, namely PayPal, Sage Pay
- To notify you about changes to our service if it affects your order
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical purposes
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure
Cart Abandonment Services
This Services describes our privacy practices relating to content that is accessed, used and maintained in connection with the provision of the Services (the "Content").
Description of the Cart Abandonment Services
The Services provide an automated re-marketing tool for our website operators/admin, including data collection about users of the websites and contacting them via emails or telephones (the "Services"). The use of information collected through our online tools shall be limited to the purpose of providing the Services to our customers (the "Customers").
Collection of Content
To provide the Services to our customers, Zest Interiors collects information from our customers and, which may include:
- Customer name, address(es), telephone number(s), email address, IP address when they create an account
- Abandoned cart products includes products, quantity, date/time
Use of Content
We call an abandoned cart customers as soon as the abandoned cart takes place or within short period of time.
You may have the legal right, upon written request, to access Content pertaining to you which is held by Zest Interiors (subject to limited lawful exceptions), and, as the case may be, to request that such information be corrected, amended or deleted, for example, if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
To make a request, please send an email via contact us form. For all such requests, please include the following information: name, contact information, and the nature of the request (such as view information and/or delete information). Zest Interiors may require that you provide additional information to assist in finding your Content or to verify your identify.
The Information we do not collect
Credit/Debit Card Information - Since all payments are processed via our chosen and authorised payment processor, PayPal, we never have access to your card details at any time.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is downloaded onto ‘device’ (e.g. a computer or smartphone) when the user accesses a website. It allows the website to recognise that user’s device and store some information about the user’s preferences or past actions. The cookies (small text files) are not harmful and do not contain any confidential/sensitive information such as your name, home address, date of birth or credit card details.
Cookies are an vital part of how our website works. The cookies enable us to give you an enhanced, personalised web experience and determine relevant products to show you. Some of these cookies are required by our website to enable you to interact with shopping basket.
By using our site, you consent to the use of these cookies. Cookies are used on our site for the following reasons:
- To allow you to securely log in to your Account, so that you can use "My Account" features such as order information, order updates etc.
- To store the content of your shopping basket whilst you browse the website and to complete an order.
- To record the areas of the website that you have visited, products you have viewed and time spent browsing, as well as the products you purchased. We use this information to help make the website more user friendly, develop our site design and to continuously improve the quality of the service we provide.
- To distribute visitors to our website equally across the platforms to ensure the content is served at the quickest possible way.
- For re-marketing purposes to determine relevant related products to show you when you're browsing on other selected websites. These cookies can be associated with services provided by a third party such as an advertising network.
Are cookies safe?
Yes, they are. The information stored in cookies are safe and anonymous. They do not contain any information which could personally identify you and your account security is never exposed. You can find more information about cookies, view this video about Cookies.
Can I turn off/disable cookies?
To stop using cookies, or if you want to be notified each time a cookie is about to be used, you should make changes to the settings provided in your web browser to prevent us from storing cookies on your device.
Internet Explorer > Internet Options > Privacy > Advanced > Select appropriate as per your choice
Mozilla Firefox > Options > Privacy & Security > History - Use custom settings for history > Select appropriate
Google Chrome > Settings > Advanced > Privacy & security > Content Settings > Cookies > Select appropriate options
For information on how to disable cookies, please consult the "Help" tab of your browser via the menu bar.