Leather & Fabric Sofas, Chesterfields, Home Furniture high quality living room, dining room and bedroom furniture including sofas and beds - Zest Interiors
Terms & Conditions
British Standards: All items sold by Zest Interiors are fully compliant with British Furniture Regulations and standards. All Foams, Fabrics and coverings are fire resistant and have been treated. All glass is tempered and toughened. We do not cut corners unlike many retailers we strive to bring you the best in quality and the highest standards available.
True Value for Money: Before buy Zest Interiors would like to make it absolutely clear that all items that we offer for sale are 100% brand new and in their original packaging. Zest Interiors do not sell ex catalogue or damaged items. Customers are often surprised at our extremely low prices and the many auctions that start from 99p! This is purely because our products do not come from wholesalers; we deal direct with the manufacturers with whom we have exclusive contracts for the goods we retail.
This is reflected in our prices and the many exclusive items we offer. Some of the items we sell are also available from high end furniture retailers but due to their massive overheads they are unable to offer the savings we do.
Colours and shades: It is virtually impossible to 100% accurately portray colours of wooden, fabric and leather furniture in pictures. Factors such as your monitor settings or a particular lighting used when taking marketing photographs can affect shading. Colours may vary slightly from batch to batch, therefore we cannot accept colour or shade differences as faults.
As most of the items Zest Interiors sell are very much sought after the availability of our items is very limited. This not because we buy in small quantities but due to the volume we sell. As we also sell these items to contract, clubs, hotels, restaurants etc stock levels will diminish very rapidly. We urge all buyers to make payment within 7 days to ensure that your item is reserved.
Please unpack all products carefully. Regrettably, self assembly items cannot be returned once assembly is part or fully completed, unless item is found to be faulty. We will examine the goods to determine whether the fault or damage occurred before or after delivery and the decision will be made at our discretion. Should you need to return unassembled products please repack in the original packaging, all damages must be reported within 48 hours of taking delivery.
Payment Instructions: We urge all buyers to make payment within 7 days to ensure that your item is reserved. Payment is required within 7 days of the sale via PayPal, Cash or Credit/Debit card over the phone. Please inform us if you are experiencing delays, as your item will be re-auctioned and a non-payment notification may be filed against you.
- Photographs are for illustrative purpose only, and may not exactly match the product itself.
- Please be aware that all furniture has variants of colour and we therefore cannot guarantee exact colour matches. Colour variation can also occur due to the different properties of computer display equipment being used to view the product.
Delivery of items: Please see Delivery Page for Estimated delivery time.
Delivery charges quoted as selected part of the UK apply to England and Wales only and do not include Ireland. Delivery to the Scottish highlands, north Scotland, Isles and Ireland are subject to higher rates please contact us so that we can advise you on costs and time scale of delivery.
Our deliveries are conducted by TNT, Fastway & Parcelforce. For larger or more fragile items we use UK Pallets. The delivery service we offer is to the curb side only. However the drivers are professional and friendly. Please note that drivers are not liable for any damage caused to you or your property when conducting deliveries. All items handled by you are at your own risk, if you feel you are unable to help the driver please don’t hesitate to tell the driver.
We have provided clear measurements for all our items; therefore please ensure that you are able to fit the item through doors and into your home.
Please advise us of any days where you may not be available at home to take delivery so that we can avoid conducting delivery on these days.
Upon payment it is vital that you leave a contact number with us so that hauliers can reach you in the event of a delay or difficulty finding your address. They may also call ahead of delivery to ensure that you are at home (this is not guaranteed). As soon as your item is ready for dispatch you will be contacted via email and delivery details will be provided.
Due to the nature of the goods (weight and size) and the unpredictable nature of home deliveries we advise that you be flexible and keep a clear day in your diary for receiving the goods and help at hand. Due to the volume of items we sell Couriers / Hauliers have very busy schedules and deliveries may be conducted as early as 8am up till 6pm.
Damages: Please check all component parts for damages before the courier leaves. Damages must be noted on the couriers slip before he/she leaves. All damages must be reported to us via email strictly within 24 hours of delivery. Any damages reported 14 days after delivery are subject to investigation and can be resolved via spare parts, replacement item or a full/partial refund at our discretion. Please send photographic evidence of all damages. Please note that if your item arrives faulty or damaged we will either offer a refund, repair or replace the item and we reserve the right to offer these solutions at our discretion.
Delivery, Returns & Cancellations:
- Delivery of the products shall be made by the Zest Interiors or his agent notifying the Buyer that the products are available for collection at the our premises or for delivery to such place as the Buyer may specify at the time the order is placed.
- Normal delivery times are Monday to Friday between 9.00am and 5.00pm excluding public holidays. Deliveries at other times are possible by prior arrangement but can incur a surcharge. You will be contacted by our delivery company who will confirm a day and time frame for the delivery, please note that delivery will be to the ground or first floor only.
- We shall use our reasonable endeavours to meet any date agreed for delivery.
- For delivery to Northern Ireland, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scottish Islands, Scottish Highlands and Channel Islands postage does not apply and there will be a different postage cost dependent on the area where the item will be delivered.
- Where an order contains more than one item, we aim to deliver the full order at the same time once all items are available.
- Where a delivery date has been agreed with our carrier but the Buyer isn’t present to receive the delivery we reserve the right to charge the customer a redelivery charge for the cost of the failed delivery.
- An order may be cancelled at any time between the placement of the order and dispatch from our warehouse following delivery of the goods. All cancellations must be confirmed in writing by letter or e-mail.
- If the Buyer wishes to cancel their purchase for any reason they must do so, in writing by e-mail or letter. Orders cancelled once received into our warehouse will incur a 20% re-stocking charge. Orders cancelled within 7 working days of delivery, must be returned to us in the same condition they were at the time of delivery and in their original packaging at the Buyers expense alternatively Zest Interiors can arrange collection if possible (depending on products) at the cost levied by the carrier. Any monies which have been paid will be refunded within 30 days less the cost of the collection fee, delivery charge will not be refundable and 10% re-stocking charge, provided that Zest Interiors receives the goods in the same condition they were at the time of delivery and in their original packaging. Items which are not adequately packaged at the time of collection will not be collected as courier policy and a charge levied by the carrier to cover the cost of a failed collection. Please note this does not apply to items of upholstery and for items that have been made to a specific size or specially commissioned where there is a 50% cancellation/return fee unless the order is cancelled prior to production.
- Mattresses can only be returned if they are unopened. Mattresses which have been opened and slept on cannot be returned. If you wish to test a mattress please keep it wrapped until you are sure you want to keep it.
- Upon delivery an adult must be available at the address to check and acknowledge receipt in a safe and satisfactory condition.
- Any damages, shortages or discrepancies must be notified to our department within 24 hrs.
Acceptance of Products:
- Other than where the Buyer acts as a Consumer the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the Products 7 working days after delivery to the Buyer.
- After acceptance the Buyer shall not be entitled to reject Products which are not in accordance with the contract.
Title and risk:
- Risk of damage to or loss of the Products shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.
- Notwithstanding any other provision herein title in the Products shall not pass to the Buyer until the Seller has received in cash or clear funds payment in full.
Delivery discrepancies: Any discrepancies must be reported within 24hrs of delivery. On arrival, if packaging appears damaged it is recommended that this is marked on the delivery note before you sign.
Missing items on delivery: Please check all goods that are delivered to you and only sign for the items you have received. We cannot be held liable for missing goods that have been signed for.
Damages: All orders must be checked at the time of delivery and if you feel there may be any damages to your order please sign for this as damaged.
Unwanted goods / wrongly ordered: Goods will be collected Postage charge will be deducted per item plus collection fee. Goods must be returned in the packaging they arrived in within 7 days of receipt.
Please note that unwanted mattresses cannot be returned once opened due to hygiene. We reserve the right to send any returned mattresses back to you again if we believe they have been opened and/or used. Some mattresses - namely memory foam mattresses - will arrive vacuum packed, please do not open and unroll to inspect if the goods are incorrect. There will be clear identification seen through the packaging. Opened vacuum packed mattresses will not be returned regardless of whether the correct model has or hasn’t been delivered.
RETURNS POLICY ON UNWANTED OR CANCELLED LARGE ITEMS CHESTERFIELD SOFAS/CHAIRS ETC.
- Any items that have to be returned will carry a restocking charge.
- Please note to check the sizes and colours of all products before ordering them to avoid having to return them.
- Any large items chesterfield sofas or other items that want to be returned or cancelled will carry a restocking charge of 20% of the retail price.
- Delivery and return charges will also be deducted.